Australia is a wonderful country to live in, and if you have a lover living in the country, the person would surely wish for you to join them. This is, in fact, one of the best ways to migrate to Australia and its beautiful cities.

So, if you are in a spousal relationship with someone in Sydney who is an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen, you can apply for a partner visa to live with them in Sydney.

To apply for this document and increase your chances of having your application approved, you need a partner visa lawyer Sydney. This article will direct you to the best partner visa lawyers in Sydney that can get this done for you, but first, let’s help you better understand the process.

What is a Partner Visa in Sydney?

The partner visa is a kind of document that permits you as a spouse or de facto partner of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia. This document is simply your ticket to live, work, and study in Australia if you are married to an Australian or those living in Australia who are eligible. This kind of document is known with different names in different countries.

What are the Requirements for completing this process?

Partner visa lawyers Sydney

To be eligible in Australia, you must:

  • Be 18 years of age or older during your time of application
  • Be a spouse or partner of either an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen living in Australia for over a year.
  • Not have any of your previous visa applications canceled, and have complied with all the conditions of your previous visa.
  • Meet the stipulated health and character requirements.

What are the Types of Document?

There are 4 kinds of this cerain type of document, and your partner visa lawyer in Sydney will advise you properly on which is best suited for you.

  1. Offshore (Provisional) (Subclass 309) – allows you to temporarily live, study, and work in Australia until your visa decision is concluded.
  2. Offshore (Permanent) (Subclass 100) – allows you to permanently live, study, and work in Australia.
  3. Onshore (Temporary) (Subclass 820) – allows you to temporarily live with your spouse in Australia, and you must be in Australia when applying.
  4. Onshore (Permanent) (Subclass 801) – allows you to permanently continue living with your partner in Australia when you already hold the subclass 820. You must also be in Australia while applying.

So, what does all of this mean for you and your case? If you’re in the process of determining which application to fill out, or even where to begin – the expertise and unmatched utility of effective solicitors who specialise in the field are undoubtedly your answer. Hiring professional assistance may appear to be an optional expenditure, but due to the intricate and stringent laws that govern immigration in the country, there can be no room for error.

These professionals are not only capable of representing you in all facets and stages of the process, but they are also equipped to give the best advice and answer any pertinent questions you may have surrounding your case.

Good legal representation is worth every penny, not only for their ability and skillsets, but for the peace of mind they provide which can be an absolute asset for those dealing with mounds of red tape.